Heyne's Nurseries Pty. Ltd.
Photo courtesy of Johno
Listing last updated on 23 Mar 2023.
Norwood, South Australia
From 1869. Originally called E. B. Heyne Nursery.
Refer to The Oxford Companion for Australian Gardens page 300 for more on Ernst Bernhard Heyne (1825-1881)
In 1900 the nursery was run by Heyne's widow Maria Wilhemine Laura Heyne.
The site of our Garden Centre remains in its original location, as from 1928." (home page www.heyne.com.au) The only thing that has changed is the dropping of E B. from the name.